Why join Colorado Care Partners?
Colorado Care Partners is physician-led both in board leadership and in day-to-day network operations.
As a local, niche managed-care organization, we meet our practices where they are and trust each location to operate in their own way. It’s truly a partnership.
Our data-aggregation, care-coordination and practice transformation teams work with that individual practice- without rigid, top-down requirements. We have the negotiating power of a network of 200+ providers, backed by HealthONE, and the flexibility to support independent providers across the patient age range, regardless of practice size.
By becoming a partner, you gain access to new resources and tools that can allow for greater outcomes in your practice, contributing to overall patient care.
- Community of fellow providers to share ideas, resources and challenges
- Timely education on changes in clinical and reimbursement policies
- Feedback on your clinical outcomes and coaching support to further improve
- Feel your best by finding providers who value quality health outcomes
- Know that you’re getting the best-value for your healthcare spending
- Increased revenues through per member per month payments
- Decreased costs by optimizing and coordinating care services
- Coaching and training on best office workflows, optimal coding accuracy, and pharmacy guidance to improve daily operations and workforce satisfaction
Ready to learn more?
To learn more about joining Colorado Care Partners, please click the button to complete a contact form.Contact Us